- Posted 07 September 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* The Well Intervention Detailed Design Engineer will focus on Front End maturation of non-routine well interventions, and reports to the Well Intervention Detailed Design Team Lead.
* The Well Intervention Engineer is accountable for the independent delivery of the front-end well interventions projects as per the Global Well Delivery Process for a given well(s).
* The engineer may support the Well Operations Team through the execution phase, including the capturing of learnings and feedback of these to the CWI FED Team and Well Intervention Detailed Design Engineering House.
* The Well Intervention Engineer will be responsible for ensuring high-quality front-end maturation that can be efficiently executed in line with project value drivers.
* The Engineer will ensure that Global Well Delivery Process under their remit follow appropriate company and industry standards and that required assurance is in place. They will work closely together with the Asset as part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with the operations team and Well Intervention Engineering House.
* The Engineer will be required to work with vendors and other key external stakeholders to ensure the Detailed Design is compliant with company's standards.
* The Engineer will integrate HSSE in the design, programming, and execution of well work on CWI operations. Strong focus on HSSE and reduction of GHG emissions should be evident in all activities planned.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in Completion and Well Intervention with a proven track record in well design,
planning and execution delivery.
* Ability to build relationships effectively and to deliver across multiple teams and disciplines
* Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously, often in different teams.
* Good communicator and ability to work independently and efficiently across multi-disciplinary teams.
* Strong Diversity and Inclusions values and skills. Country of work location: U.K. Work location:
Aberdeen (or potentially virtually) Present Company
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062090.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.