- Posted 05 August 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of QA/QC Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage & prioritise work activity within a small team aligning to daily operational requirements
* Arrange visits to vendor's premises to conduct onsite inspections covering varied Oil & Gas equipment commodities
* Ensure all equipment is supplied in accordance with Purchase order requirements / Quality Plans and in compliance with regulatory and company standards
* Conduct inspections & provide release documents in accordance with Company's procedures
* Manage non-conformances
* Participate / provide input to audits / RCAs as required
Experience & Qualifications:
* Mechanical Engineering Degree or significant experience in Oil & Gas Industry
* Knowledge of Oil & Gas equipment - Topside production & subsea, drilling, completion and intervention equipment
* Experience in Quality Assurance systems, Quality Control, NDE and Auditing
* Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for the Oil & Gas industry, design codes and guidance rules
* Strong knowledge of inspection techniques, assembly & testing procedures
* Technical reporting skills
* System literate - MS Office suite, Teams
* Team player with excellent communication, organisational & decision-making skills
* Full driving licence required
* Most travel is local, however may have some travel in the UK
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055009.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.