- Posted 24 June 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameSharina Tedja
We have a current opportunity for a Office Administrator on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Germany, Langenfeld. For further information about this position please apply.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to work as part of the Solar team. You will assist the Project Manager and the Technical Lead in bookkeeping, customer service, appointment coordination and offer preparation.
Office Administrators responsibilities include administering daily communication with customers, suppliers and the technical team. You will work closely with our field-based Technicians and the Technical Lead, coordinating the field trips with the technical team and the customers, order material and organize its acceptance and delivery, prepare offers for new clients in partnership with the Technical Lead, keep an overview and coordinate new and ongoing projects. Data collection and keep data lists up to date are also an important part of the job. Preparing accounting documents for the tax consultant and accountant and payment transactions. Also provide information about the company's liquidity to supervisors. General administrative tasks are also part of the job. Standard working hours are Monday to Friday, 40-hour week with flexible working hours. For this role we are looking for local candidates.
*Flexible and adaptable to be able to cope with the ever-changing demands of our customer portfolio
* Appointment coordination
* Offer preparation
* General administrative tasks
*Experience in working with MS office suite, Word and Excel essential
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Good customer service skills and confident telephone manner
* Process documents efficiently, ensuring all correspondence is accurate
* Able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines in a demanding environment
* Can multitask and operate independently
* Can set priorities independently
* Self-driven, ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision.
* Excellent communication - clearly and effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Commercially astute, able to identify key value drivers.
Qualifications & experience
* Experience within a service sector organisation
* Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on needs
* Previous experience within a similar technical environment would certainly be advantageous but is not necessary as training will be provided
We are looking for candidates living in Germany Langenfeld near Dusseldorf, 30mins from Cologne & Essen.
For more information please contact Sharina Tedja 06-12 220 369| firstname.lastname@example.org
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.