Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Wireline Workshop Operator, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for assisting in the preparations, minor maintenance, and logistics of a full range of wireline and well intervention services.
* Deliver safe wireline workshop operations and preparation of equipment for sending offshore to the wellsite
* Servicing wireline mechanical devices and simple tool maintenance of a variety of wireline equipment
* Maintaining asset records and communications as required. Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and workshop team
* Assist Logistics in preparing containers for shipping as well as unloading and racking
* General housekeeping duties
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience within a warehouse environment
* B1 forklift certificate is beneficial, but not essential
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066531.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.