Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed project schedules, in line with the company's requirements, using Primavera P6 and other packages as required.
* Organise and chair project planning meetings with the project team and contractors.
* Contribute to risk management including ensuring that project schedules are suitably prepared for the quantitative risk analysis.
* Integrate and challenge contractor schedules and progress.
* Preparation of the Master Control Schedule (MCS).
* Timely delivery of the monthly schedule updates against the MCS, ensuring alignment with the change register.
* Develops and implements KPI's, analyses and reports progress, deviations and proactively highlight issues and possible risks, including mitigations.
* Supports external benchmarking of planned durations for key activities and plan maturity, at the Select and Define Gates.
Experience & Qualifications:
* APM or PMI preferred (Competent to APM Senior Planner profile level)
* Qualifications / experience in Project Controls across Planning, Cost, Risk, MoC, EVM, etc
* Significant experience and knowledge of Primavera P6 is essential
* Knowledge and experience of integrated project planning covering Greenfield developments, subsea tie backs, major Brownfield modifications and/or Decommissioning
* Able to analyse and challenge internal project teams and main contractors
* Analytical and systematic approach with an eye for detail
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064460.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.