We have a current opportunity for a Senior Contracts Specialist on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in Surrey or Paris (Candidate's discretion).
- Generally, candidate should:
- Be a proven performer in a mid-sized team (~6 people)
- Be a leading contributor to the project delivery
- Have experience of multi-site and remote project delivery;
Have ability to work with clients, suppliers and partners
- the candidate should have extended proven capability
- Supply chain support: for specific contractual and commercial matters / deliverables towards subcontractors and suppliers, both pre & post Subcontract;
- Contract compliance: establish & implement process to ensure all contract obligations to clients/Subsea 7/vendors are met;
- Project correspondence; preparation of formal correspondence to clients and subcontractors/suppliers;
- Change management: Applying change management principles and procedures for identifying and supporting contract/subcontract change, including preparation, clarification, analysis and recommendations for agreement of Variations;
- Substantiate Contractual entitlements: Creating and compiling evidence to substantiate / challenge contractual entitlements;
- Contracts and Documentation: Preparation of contracts;
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.