- Posted 31 May 2022
- Contact NameRen White
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Demonstrate stand-alone root cause analysis on all assigned technologies
* Create Cause Maps for specified technologies.
* Analyze appropriate data to monitor fleet performance
* Create single technology business key performance indicators as required
* Facilitate Incident and Corrective Action Review Board meetings
* Provide deviation waiver request (DWR) support across specified technologies
* Provide instruction and knowledge transfer to the Reliability community
* Act as a subject matter expert to Operation and Supply chain customers for specified technologies
* Create and present reliability performance to Internal and external customers
* Act as a mentor to junior reliability engineers
* Conduct all business activities in accordance to Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
Fuel your passion.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
* Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Technical Support.
* Broad technical knowledge
* Good analytical skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Facilitation and presentation skills
* Ability to work and communicate well with others
* Must be able to effectively communicate in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
* Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
* Temp to hire potentially
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires complete vaccination for COVID-19 before beginning work.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.