Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Planner will work within our Developments and Decommissioning Projects Team to produce and maintain project plans on our world class field development and field decommissioning projects
* This is a challenging and diverse role where you will provide a complete planning service to multi-disciplinary project teams
* The ideal candidate will have extensive prior planning experience in Oil & Gas or similar industry such as engineering, refining, power industries etc
* Build and maintain a number of project plans for key Projects - subsea development and installation, drilling and completions, asset decommissioning and facilities engineering
* Tracking and reporting of common planning metrics e.g., Progress "S" Curves, lookaheads, monthly reports etc
* Lead internal and external stakeholders' engagement & workstream input to plan sessions and schedule review meetings
* Build and maintain project risk registers where required
Experience & Qualifications:
* Ability to lead multi-disciplinary meetings
* Excellent communicator across functional and management teams
* Demonstrable track record in a similar role Preferred
* Degree qualified - Project Management, Mechanical/Process Engineering or any other relevant technical discipline
* Team player with ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation both onshore and offshore
* Able to work in a multi - discipline team environment
* Interface with different business departments
* Self-starter, with a positive attitude
* Able to work on own initiative & be proactive
* Willing to demonstrate flexibility
* Promote a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion in line with the company's EDI strategy: commit to learning about developing inclusive cultures and eliminating blockers to diversity in the working environment
* Expert / Proficient with Oracle Primavera
* Proficient with MS Project
* Experience in building and maintaining a project risk register / risk-based tool
* Ability to problem solve, identify and suggest solutions to resolve typical planning challenges related to project delivery
* Able to work unsupervised.
* Strong organisation skills
* Multi-disciplinary experience preferably across asset, subsea or engineering
* Previous offshore or site experience
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065390.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.