- Posted 28 April 2022
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Production Engineer (Pipeline Group)
Location - Glasgow
Competitive salary and flexible benefits package
The Production Engineer is part of the Pipeline Group Production Operations team who are the focal point for all operational aspects of the PG Production scope within a project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the production site mobilisation process ensuring everything is ready in due time for operations, including equipment required for personnel
- Assist with job planning including preparation of operational procedures, preparation of project planning documentation and management of the ready for operations for the project
- Assist/manage the creation of operational plans including Lift plans, spooling checklist, Fabrication layout plan
- Maintenance of operational records and produce reports on site activities for management and client
- Attend management/progress meetings and produce minutes of meetings
Education and person specification:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject area
- Proficient in the use of IT applications, including MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, builds and maintains strong internal/external business relationships at all levels.
- Adaptable and proactive with a structured and methodical approach to tasks, with ability to deliver under pressure.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.