- Posted 01 September 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAnna Fryer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Procurement Analyst, based in Aberdeen on a 12 month basis. Experience of building, designing, publishing and maintaining reports and dashboards in Power BI is an essential requirement for this role.
* Manage the contracts management system (Contiki)
* Implement harmonized use of the system across Procurement to enable effective controls and analysis
* Set up users, monitor access and use of licences
* Develop/update training material as required
* Act as super-user, deliver on-going user support, train new users and deliver refresher courses
* Engagement with Contiki provider to ensure optimal system performance and identification of new opportunities
* Support creation and updating of detailed process documents
* Support CI Lead to ensure data integrity across systems (SAP, Contiki, etc.), assist with data cleansing and analysis, and delivery of insights that influence decision making
* Encourage data compliance within PSC and the business and the financial reporting for the enabler program within Procurement.
* Support the development of Procurement performance measurement programs, including the monitoring and reporting of KPIs, benchmarks, and supplier performance.
* Support the clarification, documentation and prioritisation of stakeholder requirements, deliverables, and assumptions.
* Manage the build, publication and maintenance of high-quality reports, dashboards, and data visualisations in Power BI.
* Monitor, review and revise existing reports to improve performance and consistency.
* Generate high quality ad-hoc reporting under time pressure.
* Manage and configure permissions to allow users to access reports and Power BI Apps as defined by CI lead.
* Support stakeholders in their use of Power BI reports.
* Enable the PSC and the business to be more effective in using data.
* Co-ordination and day-to-day support of the Vendor Onboarding, Vendor Changes, and Risk Checks process; interface between ourselves and Beroe - risk management platform
* Support monitoring of adherence to standard procurement and R2P processes, raise and follow up on NCRs; liase with CI lead to identify process / system / training improvement opportunities
* Support with audit reporting and actions
* Creation of Service Entry Sheets and Purchase Requisitions on behalf of the Procurement Team
* Creation and maintenance of key Procurement Forms (Sourcing Form and Purchase Requisition Form)
* Creation of useful Business tools presenting harder-to-get data to the wider business (e.g. Vendor search and Outline Agreement search)
* Support CI Lead with data pipelining and presentation.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Some understanding of procurement processes and policies.
* Strong written and oral communication skills, decision making/problem solving, and influencing and team building skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across an organization and with external parties.
* Demonstratable strong expertise in developing PowerBI reports and dashboards.
* Experience with data modelling, data structures, databases.
* Experience of working with stakeholders to understand their reporting requirements and be able to create solutions that meet these requirements.
* Ability to design, develop, implement, and maintain visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI to help business users quickly interpret large datasets.
* Ability to work cross functionally and with external stakeholders comfortably.
* Combines a business acumen and commercial skills along with technical system skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint; advanced skills in MS Excel amd PowerBI.
* Degree educated
* Relevant experience in SAP, Contiki, ERP, Master Data Management, other Procurement Systems.
* Relevant experience in PowerBI; design and development for creating insightful, interactive, and aesthetically pleasing reporting solutions, and manage and maintain the creation, publishing, efficiency and security aspects of Power BI Reports
* Experience in a similar role, strong understanding of R2P process
* Proven experience of managing a contract management system (preferably Contiki)
* Demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects
* Excellent organisation and presentation skills
* Able to deal with complex or ambiguous data
* Focussed and delivery-driven with the ability to meet tight deadlines
* The post holder will ensure that own competence is developed and maintained
* Good understanding of overall procurement topics with a special focus on procure-to-pay processes and relevant tools
* Good understanding of procurement cycle, procurement theory and best practice
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054715.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.