Principal TSE Engineer - Hazard Reviews
We have a current opportunity for a Principal TSE Engineer - Hazard Reviews on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
- This role is focused on delivery of hazard reviews and associated work processes for consultancy and engineering projects.
- There is an opportunity to develop new approaches and optimize work processes for energy transition projects.
- As a principal technical safety engineer, you must be adaptable and have experience of chairing multiple hazard reviews including HAZID/ENVID, HAZOP, LOPA etc.
- Write, check, and approve clear and concise reports.
- Ability to share findings with all key stakeholders early and effectively.
- Working across the project life cycle, from feasibility and concept, through FEED, detailed design or supporting Group EPC projects.
- Communication with clients and senior management.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- ideally hold chartered engineer or professional process safety engineer status.
- Must have a suitable functional safety qualification eg. TUV, Exida to align with IEC 61511.
- Related experience working for engineering and/or client organizations.
- Experience in the energy transition arena.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.