Location: Houston, Texas ideal, will consider San Francisco area.
Role: Permanent / Direct Hire
As a Power Market Associate , you will be responsible to:
Monitor and forecast power price trends for various US energy markets. Renewable Energy experience is required.
Gather and analyze data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions to inform company offtake strategy.
Devise and build tools for collecting and analyzing market data using statistical software.
Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
Present results to management.
Measure the effectiveness of marketing and origination strategies.
Support responses to RFPs and marketing presentations to customers.
Review offtake contracts and support negotiations.
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT:
The Power Marketing Associate will act according to company policies and compliance values
Support offtake viability of projects (revenues optimization and risks mitigation).
Market strategy, planning and execution in accordance with company strategy.
- Strong math, data analytics and financial analysis skills.
- Critical thinking skills. Power Marketing Associate must assess all available information and use it to present results and recommendations to support TERUSA's offtake strategy.
- Detail oriented and ability to conduct precise data analysis.
- Initiative and ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Education. Bachelor's or master's degree.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with previous position in the Electricity markets required.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.