Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Planner Scheduler, based in Aberdeen.
* Provision of planning support for Walk to Work campaigns and future Shutdowns.
* Development of integrated plans including pre/post works liaising closely with associated Shut Down / Walk to Work coordinators.
* Provision of resource plan for POB management during campaigns / projects.
* Compliance with IAP and scheduling process.
* Daily progress, productivity reporting and S-Curves.
* Working with logistics team on campaign materials and subsequent sequencing of works.
* Scheduling maintenance work for periods of Walk to work campaigns.
* Recording of scope growth and changes and re-running plans accordingly.
* Using company CMMS system to assist in the building of plans.
* Covering for the maintenance scheduler when required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Appropriate experience in operations and maintenance activities within the oil & gas and/or petrochemical industry; preferably gained in roles supporting Shutdowns and maintenance scheduling.
* High level of Maximo skills and experience desired. Maximo scheduler particularly useful.
* Advanced P6 skills required
* Strong HSE behaviours
* Strong team player with a confident leadership style
* Demonstrates commitment and actively seeks improvement opportunities
* Excellent communicator with all levels of the offshore and onshore teams; comfortable with written, spoken or electronic media.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064272.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.