- Posted 10 May 2022
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameRonan Brady
Orion Group Life Sciences are currently recruiting a Payroll Analyst on behalf of our Multinational Biopharmaceutical client based just outside Clonmel in Co. Tipperary on an initial 11-month contract (with potential to extend).
The client operates multiple payroll groupings covering the various manufacturing, support, and sales personnel split by weekly and monthly pay frequencies. The inputs to payroll come from a locally managed Clockwise T&A system as well as a global ERP HR system. The payroll department links in with HR in relation to the All-Ireland comp & Benefit programs which are also supported by several service providers.
The role reports to the Payroll Lead for the client, with responsibilities covering all locations, this role offers location flexibility (remote work available with requirement to travel on site when needed).
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Become involved in all aspects of payrolls on behalf of the client, processing accurately on time and compliantly
- Manage the timely response and employee requests and queries, and escalate when appropriate
- Complete data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g., HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
- Assist in ongoing service improvement by streamlining processes, eliminating inefficiencies and e.g., process mapping within the payroll workflow.
Qualifications & Experience:
- IPASS or similar qualification desirable.
- Someone with systems and payroll experience in an equivalent high volume multi entity environment.
- Someone with an understanding of payroll and a strong desire to become a payroll expert would be beneficial
- Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP's and pivots) are beneficial.
- A good understanding of Payroll Process, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
- Customer Focus ensuring that employees payroll experience remains positive.
- Self-starter with proven track record of working on own initiative as well as working with external providers and across organisational boundaries.
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.