- Posted 28 April 2022
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator, based in Aberdeen on an initial 12 month basis.
* Apply your functional expertise to prioritise, respond to and resolve queries related to the people plan, policies and processes. Quickly escalate more complex queries to the appropriate point of contact within the local HR team.
* Efficiently, proactively and accurately administer all actions related to the employee lifecycle for expats, e.g. onboarding, crossboarding and offboarding activities, and maintain up to date records of associated process flows.
* Monitor queries received and deliver regular reporting to identify trends, providing insight gained from this to local or global colleagues (as appropriate) for further review.
* Regularly review the data you own to ensure real-time reporting is always based on accurate base-data. Own the delivery of acurate reports for the monthly finance reforecast process, and play a key role in supporting organisational reporting for the annual business planning process.
* Act as the local interface for the GEC payroll provider, ensuring delivery of an accurate and ontime payroll every month.
* Support systems testing for HRIS related platforms as needed.
* Continuously evaluate the impact and benefits of HR processes and systems and provide clear feedback to the country and central employee experience team on key requirements for the future.
* Support other HR Coordinator and HR Business partners to embed company processes especially Success factor.
* Support HR coordination and related tax queries by liaising with appropriate PWC team with regards to international mobilizations.
* Support Head of HR, NAAP with coordination related to company annual cycle activities (Budget planning, Lean 2.0, Performance management, onboarding, induction, PULSE planning, etc.)
Experience & Qualifications:
* Understanding of global mobility and associated process/requirements wud be advantageous
* Prior experience in SAP, SuccessFactor or other HR systems would be advantageous
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054336.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.