- Posted 10 June 2022
- SalaryUp to US$950 per day + 28/28 rota
- Contact NameMichael DaCosta
Engineering and Modifications Team Lead
We have a current opportunity for an Engineering and Modifications Team Lead on a long-term contract basis with a major international energy company
This is a 28/28 rotational assignment based in Algeria working at the site and in the client's engineering office.
The Engineering & modifications Team Lead will be responsible for the overall management of the engineering team and the engineering and procurement elements of the projects.
- Set Objectives for team and individuals and ensure clear roles and responsibilities for team members
- Enroll and motivate the team in team objectives and forward program
- Define resource requirements for the team
- Follow-up succession plan to ensure the development of local personnel
- Interface with Engineering Authority on the scope of requirement and technical standards
- Provide input into long-term modification plans
- Provide input into yearly budgets
- Ensure that assessments for design and construction are performed when required
Required Skills and Experience
- University / College Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the international oil and gas industry
- Experienced in managing EPC contractor organizations
- Proven Knowledge of HSSE and Quality requirements, cost control, interface management, risk assessment and management of change
If you feel you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role we want to hear from you. please follow the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.