Civil/Structural/Architectural (CSA) Engineer
We have a current opportunity for a Civil/Structural/Architectural (CSA) Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in London.
This CSA Engineer role plays a key part in the EV roll out through oversight and verification of the standardised engineering delivery and detailed engineering solutions/review cycles. The role will also provide front line technical query support to the installation contractors to support timely quality and schedule delivery.
- Play a key role in delivering the EV charge points in the UK that form part of the FM&S installation aim
- Support the Engineering Team Lead in creating a standard design model that can be deployed, and quality detailed design products for the installation of the chosen solutions
- Provide engineering assurance through the technical review of contractor design deliverables
- Support all teams during site appraisal, network planning, procurement, installation, construction and commissioning/go-live
Excellent university degree in civil/structural engineering
- A strong track record in engineering delivery within projects or in supporting complex project management involving Hardware solutions in the EV infrastructure world
- An understanding of the standards and protocols of the industry
- A strong track record in performing technical reviews of 3rd party design drawings, calculations and reports
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.