Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Administrative Assistant, based in Aberdeen.
* Performing a variety of advanced administrative functions and administrative support to teams and individuals.
* Support site management in day to day running of the site
* Manage onsite contracted facilitators
* Financial support and administration of plant
* Interface across the business, functions, and management team
* Manage, compile, and process hourly paid payroll information
* Support site with purchases of indirect materials (for facilities and Working areas)
* Support site HSE team
* Assist management with onboarding new starts, PPE, ID badges, access & communications
* Support in management of site security
* Manage site communications to all employees & control and update distribution list
* Manage site meeting rooms along with any meeting requirements ie lunch's & PPE
* Process stationary orders & requests for site
* File site documentation within required areas
* Assist with supplier & employee purchasing & invoicing queries
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience in Administrative Support.
* Have an administrative qualification and previous experience supporting Senior Leadership teams in a professional business environment
* Show ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
* Be highly organized, detail-oriented and discreet and be able to exercise tact and diplomacy
* Have basic accounting skills and be able to fluently speak and write in English.
* Show a proactive approach to problem-solving with good decision-making skills and be a team player.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065066
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.