Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Technician, based in Aberdeen.
Lead management of Wells data & applications, interfacing with IS and vendors
* Lead submission of Wells regulatory applications, engaging with NSTA, HSE & Well Examiner
* Complete well engineering tasks on a routine basis
* Provide technical support to Wells personnel & projects, including data analytics and continuous improvement projects
* Ensuring that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and the company's Procedures
* Complete Wells risk assessments
* Support Wells regulatory compliance
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant technical honour degree preferred
* Excellent IT skills - proven track record in systems, analytics & reporting
* Familiar with well operations: well lifecycle, key processes
* Good grasp of engineering principles
* Experience & capability to complete engineering tasks typically carried out by Well Engineers
* Familiarity with the company's SEMS, BMS, Wells Standards
* Demonstration of the company's Values & Behaviours
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069636.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.