Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Quality Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* Management of NCR's including root cause analysis completion and trend analysis identification and improvements, with an emphasis on prevention
* Manage the completion of Corrective Actions including the recording, investigation, and action management of NCRs.
* Assist in investigations and close-out of improvement opportunities where required.
* Ensure lessons learned are captured and actioned for projects and shared appropriately within the business.
* Monitor progress on activities and interventions in key Suppliers Quality Plan.
* Coordinate inspection and surveillance inspection activities for equipment including the review of Supplier Inspection & Test Plans / Service Quality Plans.
* Compile and present monthly reports on the Quality activities to key stakeholders including the compilation of KPIs.
* Ensure that all necessary quality records are identified and retained.
* Maintain and develop processes, and guidelines for Supplier Quality.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven track record in a similar role with a practical understanding of Quality techniques for the implementation of Quality Management Systems.
* Excellent knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, API Q1 and API Q2.
* Highly experienced in NCR management.
* Degree, Higher National or equivalent qualification
* Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and use of Power BI.
* Confident communicator and team player.
* Quality Well Operational experience in oil and gas Industry
* Awareness of different well operations including different types of equipment and services
* Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068248.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.