- Posted 24 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Accountable for the detailed design aspects of well delivery based on an
* Established archetype selected for the project or to follow the full GWDP for non-archetype wells.
* Working seamlessly with the Franchise Engineers and leveraging the Franchise model through Work
* Packages and Standard Operating Practices (SOP)
* Deliver assured detailed designs and programs to the Line of Business, incorporating local/regional and activity specific requirements.
* Close integration to ensure functional requirements are met and efficiencies are identified and realised.
* Support the Well Delivery Team through the execution phase by transitioning into the operations team as life cycle well engineer, ensuring risks are carried into execution and learnings are captured and fed back to the Franchise Team.
* Ensure that GWDP processes under their remit follow appropriate the company's standards and that required assurance is in place.
* The Well Engineer will be responsible for ensuring high quality detailed design work that can be
* efficiently executed in line with project value drivers.
* As per the GLOBAL Well Delivery Process & Well Delivery Plan they will lead Value Creation events.
* Work with Franchising, Operations and multi-disciplinary teams such as subsurface in the Well Delivery Process.
* Required to work with service providers/ contractors and other key external stakeholders.
* Drive improvement opportunities through WEIS including the application of Technology.
* Utilise available digitalisation technologies to facilitate efficient workflow through the detailed design phase.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Significant experience in Well Engineering with a proven track record in well design, planning and execution delivery.
* Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries to effectively implement new ways of working, both within Wells and across multi-disciplinary teams
* Strong stakeholder integration and influencing skills. Proven ability to build relationships effectively and to deliver across global teams and multiple disciplines.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066593.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.