Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Well Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Accountable for delivery of the detailed design aspects of the Global Well Delivery Process for a given well(s) based on an established archetype selected for the project.
* Working seamlessly leveraging Standard Work packages and Standard Operating Practices (SOP)
* Deliver assured detailed designs and programs to the line of business, incorporating local/regional/location and activity specific requirements.
* As the primary interface with the asset / venture team between Concept Selection and Detailed Design, the role requires close integration to ensure efficiencies are identified and realised.
* Support the Well Delivery Team through the execution phase including ensuring learnings are captured.
* Ensure that Well Delivery Processes under their remit follow appropriate company standards and that required assurance is in place.
* Ensuring high quality detailed design work that can be efficiently executed in line with project value drivers. As per the Global Well Delivery Plan they will lead Value Creation events.
* Work with Front End design, Operations, and multi-disciplinary teams such as subsurface in the Well Delivery process.
* Required to work with vendors and other key external stakeholders to ensure the Detailed Design is compliant with the company's standards.
* Drive improvement opportunities including the application of Technology.
* They will utilise available digitalisation technologies to facilitate efficient workflow through the detailed design phase.
* The role has a regional remit and involves stakeholders internal and external to Wells. This will require strong stakeholder management skills, familiarity with working across disciplines and proven technical experience in Completions and Well Interventions.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Significant experience in Completion and Well Intervention with a proven track record in well design, planning and execution delivery.
* Integrative leadership experiences including influencing without authority.
* Demonstrated ability to influence across organizational boundaries to effectively implement new ways of working, both within Wells and across multi-disciplinary teams
* Strong Stakeholder integration and influencing skills. Proven ability to build relationships effectively and to deliver across global teams and multiple disciplines.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/070407.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.