TIG Welder (Automatic/Semi-automatic)
- Posted 02 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameMonika Gajda
Our Client has a current opportunity for a TIG Welder to commence on a 12 month contract based in Montrose.
The role of a welder is to operate automatic cladding rigs to inlay material.
- Min. 3-4 years TIG experience (required)
- Cladding experience (Automatic / Semi-automatic TIG) - strongly preferred
- Overhead gantry crane experience
- Understanding of weldment inspection
- Previous experience of working with Haynes, stainless steel, and Inconel.
- IT literacy - required to program cladding rigs.
- Previous experience working with heavy equipment and large size components
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Other welding experience will be considered as long as one has had TIG experience.
Shifts pattern: 2 days (6am-6pm) / 2 nights (6pm-6am) / 4 days off
Attractive rates of pay with shift allowance and O/T rates.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.