- Posted 26 April 2022
- SalaryUS$40 - US$44 per hour + Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameDanielle StGeorge
Supply Chain System Analyst III
12month initial contract/temp-to-perm
Orion Group is now hiring for a Supply Chain System Analyst III to work onsite for our intravenous medical device manufacturer in Austin, TX.
The Supply Chain System Analyst is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Oracle EBS and iFactory (Production Scheduling, Activity Approval system) EBR Data Collections for the EBR (Electronic Batch Record) facility.
The Supply Chain System Analyst III will ensure proper implementation, functioning and resolution of any issue impacting operation or affecting compliance associated with these systems. The Supply Chain System Analyst III serves as a liaison between the business users and technical teams and will work on the continuous improvement of the processes involved with those systems. Additionally, manage small to mid-level projects to completion
Supply Chain System Analyst III Responsibilities:
- Performs technical duties to perform updates, testing, debugging, integration, and analysis.
- Perform data transfers between application instances, operating units and other systems (internal and external), provide user access to data, configure business systems to support user needs, troubleshoot issues.
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert in discussions or issues related to business systems including but not limited to iFactory, Oracle, Discoverer, Bartender, Work Order Packets.
- Perform requirement gathering, process mapping, develop system solution strategy, write technical documents, and lead initiatives to completion.
- Capability of writing ad hoc SQL queries against database tables for data gathering, impact analysis and support miscellaneous requests.
- Utilize Change Management controls to implement code changes in Production and non-Production instances.
- Adhere to standards related to documentation, software development methodology, version control testing, and migration.
- Administer the Oracle EBS Collection Plans for Incoming Inspection and iFactory EBR Process to support Quality and Manufacturing Operations in Austin EBS organization.
- Ensure proper completion of the following activities and others associated with these systems
- Verification and Maintenance of Oracle EBS Collection Plan Data/ ifactory setups.
- Track and manage incidents impacting proper functioning of these systems.
- Troubleshooting and solve events as defined by the approval level of authority
- Approve and assess change control packages for enhancements and updates.
- Ensure correct creation and implementation of required collection plans.
- Create and maintain the procedures associated to these implementations.
- Define, collect, and report key metrics associated with the progress of projects and the performance prior, during and after implementation.
- Provide shift and non-shift support for Oracle e-Business Suite; Oracle production, test and development instances
- Lead Implementation of Oracle EBS for Incoming Inspection and iFactory Projects as required for Austin processes
- Develop and effectively administrates your portion of projects, resources, and roles responsibilities
- Communicate and present all necessary information to management at various levels to ensure proper decisions are being taken
- Routinely encounter conflicting priorities that need timely resolutions and will require constant revision to remain consistent with program objectives and customer delivery commitments.
- Adhere to GMP requirements per 21 CFR 11 and 21 CFR 210/211
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Supply Chain System Analyst III Requirements:
- Ability to analyze data and process, generate process mapping to provide business solutions
- Experience in doing impact analysis and understand changes in upstream and downstream processes and systems
- Advanced technical skill with Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Strong Oracle ERP knowledge with a combination of Incoming Quality, Receiving, Shipping, Procurement, Inventory, BOM, Planning and Quality EBS Module
- Advanced understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication).
- Achieves results under limited direction.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Follows regulations, norms and procedures. Promptly responds to customer's requests/Customer Focus.
- Part 11 cGMP experience a big plus.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Bachelor's Degree required, IT preferred, other degrees considered with requisite experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in collaborating with business and technical teams to understand requirements
- Experience in leading small to mid-level projects
Supply Chain System Analyst III Work Environment
- This is largely a sedentary role.
- This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. (Remote until needed onsite due to Covid)
- Typically requires travel less than 5% of the time
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.