- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationShetland Islands
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameMonika Gajda
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Administrato to engage on a civil construction project based at Upper Kergord, Shetland.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent IT skills
- Previous experience within a construction site would be advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Supporting technical team with admin support
- Answering incoming calls and supporting with enquiries/ taking messages via email
- Keeping all client records up to date & filing project work
- Assisting with Health & Safety / Quality Assurance tasks such as Risk Assessments / Method Statements
- Assisting with day-to-day admin tasks and ad-hoc project work as and when needed
- Arranging travel for personnel
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 8-10 hours approx.
Own transport is essential due to project location
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/064894.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.