Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Well Integrity Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Management of WIMS (Well Integrity Management System) activities as outlined in company policy
* Management of WIMS software package.
* Monitoring the company's Well Stock through proficient use of PI software.
* Recommend action for wells based upon integrity status.
* Respond to well integrity anomalies providing technical recommendation to management
* Update Well Operating Guidelines for all the company's assets considering Company Rule design criteria over the well lifecycle. (Define MAASP and Operating Windows for wells through calculation or investigation)
* Lead Well Integrity Monthly meetings by asset with operations and asset integrity personnel
* Participate in risk assessments with Drilling, Completions, Operations and Methods teams
* Well Integrity Reporting
- Daily Well Integrity and derogations report / Field Summary reports
- Monthly Asset Well Status Report for partners
- Monthly Well Integrity KPI Report (WIMS barrier status compliance and Stream risk status)
- Input to TIRT / IMRB / Annual Integrity
- Write memos to document and communicate well integrity issues, status and work carried out (to management and other company's disciplines)
* Maintain knowledge of Industry Standards and guidelines, best practice and innovation relative to well integrity
* Update of the company's Well Integrity Procedures and operational philosophy as required
* Ensure wells in operation meet Company Rules throughout the well lifecycle and complete derogations as required
* Share lessons learned and provide Well Integrity specific training for other métiers where required.
* Coach/mentor Junior Well Integrity Engineers.
* Delegate for Lead Well Integrity Engineer
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous operational experience in Drilling/Completion. Reservoir/Production knowledge required.
* Fluent with the different parameters, mechanisms affecting the integrity of the well (from reservoir to surface production).
* Proficient with the main well equipment devices, drilling and completion techniques.
* Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
* Previous experience in Oil & Gas Industry : Drilling and/or Completion engineering
* Excellent analytical, reporting, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068257.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.