Senior Tax Analyst
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Tax Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Provide tax accounting services to all major non-oil and gas members of the UK group. Review monthly tax calculations as required and assist in quarter end tax reporting to Group.
* Responsible for the preparation, submission and subsequent agreement of corporation tax computations for the Marketing, Services, Gas and Power Trading, Offshore Wind, EV charging and Solar businesses.
* Review transfer pricing documentation to justify inter group prices for goods and services, in particular service charges from group.
* Preparation of RDEC claims.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant Professional qualification ACA, CA, CTA.
* Experience in an in-house tax department preferred.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064135.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.