- Posted 06 July 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Drilling Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure Well Engineering input is provided at all stages of the value chain for assigned Wells projects, in order to evaluate & communicate Well related safety critical and business critical risks.
* Advice and oversight for the design and execution of assigned Wells Projects via the Well Management Services contractor, within the boundaries of the approved management systems and to meet business targets
* Interface with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure assigned Wells projects are successfully delivered and meet business objectives
* Provide oversight and advice to the assets for NOJV Well Engineering related activities to ensure these align with company business objectives.
* Support to the Wells Manager, including holiday cover
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree qualified (Engineering)
* Experience in a wide range of Well Engineering roles and environments
* Experience in a wide range of international environments
* Relevant engineering and operations experience in both rigsite and office environments
* Demonstrates a strong HSSE focus
* Preferably with a major operator background
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of Project Management processes
* Experience in contractor management and delivery of wells projects through an outsourced Wells Team
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/052835.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.