We have an urgent opportunity for Senior Control Systems Engineer position.
- Bachelor's /or Science Degree in Engineering or Engineering Specialization.
- With minimum 8 years' experience in similar position within Oil and Gas industry with major EPC projects in conducting review of technical specifications, process of designing, analyzing, and optimizing a control system.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in assessing project risk and risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on project delivery.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office and technical engineering software tools.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
JOB DETAILS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Provide constructability input to new plant/facility modification projects and drive for flawless projects execution/completion and ensure engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Operates in technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations, and standards.
- Conduct reviews of technical specifications, drawings, and technical documents to ensure they reflect the engineering requirements.
- Develop guidelines in expertise for investigations and evaluations.
- Test, monitor and support the improvement of efficiency of systems process.
- Assess technical deviation and recommend decisions in their specific discipline.
- Undertake project cost analysis to accurately estimate costs.
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Accepting Candidates till 11th February 2024
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.