Senior Business Systems Analyst
6-month initial contract
M-F, 8am-5pm supporting PST zones
Fully Remote- NO C2C/W2 ONLY
$64/HR with benefits provided
Orion Group is hiring a SR Business Systems Analyst to work a fully remote role for our intravenous medical device manufacturing client in California.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for working with the Business to document requirements and assisting in the development of designs for implementation. This position will interface with various departments including Operations, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, and Customer Service.
Senior Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
* Design documents, communicating requirements to technical team members, writing test scripts, implementing, and training end users and IT support staff.
* Gathering requirements, writing functional configuration documentations, and configuring systems.
* Identify Gaps on review with requirements to system functions.
* Document Configuration design and complete configurations in the system
* Identify technical object requirements like reports/PL Sql program, workflow/forms etc. and work with technical/development team on development.
* IT system testing with configurations and work with business on performing CRP/SIT and UAT testing cycles.
* Identify test scenarios and develop test scripts for SIT/UAT/CRP.
* Drive test planning and execution.
* Guide team in developing reports, customizations, interfaces and extensions for Oracle applications.
* Act as a liaison between business users and technical team members.
* Identify process improvements and work with business partners effectively to implement change.
* Support and enhance Oracle Applications interfaces integrated with non-Oracle systems.
* Create functional requirements and technical design.
Senior Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related IT field.
* Minimum 7 years of experience working with Oracle Financials and Planning as a Business Analyst and/or Business Systems Analyst.
* Experience with Oracle R12 applications.
* Localization requirements on Accounting and Taxes.
* Able to interact with Business leaders and IT, as well as being able to operate comfortably at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent documentation skills; methodological experience with AIM
* Deep knowledge of financial processes and Oracle Financial modules like
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Fixed Assets
- Knowledge on VAT tax requirements and Oracle EB Tax configuration.
* Strong knowledge on Intercompany transactions and accounting.
* Through understanding of Consolidation, Revaluation, and Translation process.
* Expertise in General Ledger and Subledger reconciliation process
* Demonstrate proactive business judgment and decision-making skills; past results are indicative of consistently providing sound and effective business decisions
* Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.