Our client has a current opportunity for a SCM Long Term Agreement Specialist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, based in Westhill, Aberdeen.
As a SCM Long Term Agreement Specialist, you will be part of the Supply Chain Management team and will be responsible for the strategic procurement activities relating to offshore & onshore operations, as well as indirect services such as facilities, global IT, and other corporate functions for the UK & GIRM region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and prepare Long Term Agreement (LTA) strategies.
- Preparation and issue of Invitation to Tenders (ITT) including coordination of bid clarifications.
- Evaluation of bids received including presenting recommendation ensuring best value, optimum contractual position with regard to risk, total cost of ownership and delivery with input from key stakeholders within supporting functions.
- Contract Drafting.
- Post award manage assigned LTA's, particularly timely renewals, performance reviews, annual bonus reviews, supplier meetings, contract negotiation, pricing audits and reporting.
- Actively promote new supplier development in support of LTA's to provide best overall value for the business.
- Ensure SCM capitalises from lessons learned and SCM activities are performed in consideration of best practice, striving to mitigate risk and consistent promotion of Company core values.
- Ensure compliance with all Supply Chain policies, processes, systems and procedures.
- Assist with any other activities that may be required for effective business delivery.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in a Supply Chain Management role.
- Can demonstrate comprehensive strategic commercial and contractual expertise.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word. SAP/SAP Ariba is desirable.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, maintains positive collaborative relationships at all levels across a multicultural global environment.
- Confident networking with an enhanced ability to negotiate and influence.
- Pro-active planning and organising skills, able to identify and effectively prioritise workload and efficiently meet multiple, often competing deadlines.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced 24/7 global business.
- Pro-active with a solutions-based approach, willing to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership to deliver workload unsupervised while remaining able to support wider team activities.
- Committed to continuous improvement and identification of efficient work methods and processes.
- CIPS (or other relevant industry qualification) is desirable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/070144
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.