Recruiter (Early talent pipeline coordinator)
M-F hybrid opportunity 3days onsite/2wfh
North Chicago (Lake County)
$22-$25/HR based on health benefits
The Early Talent Pipeline Coordinator (Recruiter) will be responsible for supporting the Learning & Operations Team with program and recruitment support, including coordinating intern and extern program logistics, campus recruitment and event logistics, interview scheduling, managing candidate travel, maintaining applicant tracking system and candidate workflow processes. Candidates that are passionate about delivering operational excellence, are disciplined to deliver efficiency and the ultimate candidate and customer experience and can implement bold ideas with a positive attitude are encouraged to apply.
This role is intended to be a 12-month contract and is posted for Lake County, IL. This role will operate within our hybrid Ways We Work model with three days in the office.
- Schedule interviews for interns and early career candidates, coordinating travel and arranging debrief sessions
- Process onboarding and pre-employment activities through completion, including background checks and drug screens
- Register for career fairs, information sessions, networking events and other recruitment engagements, partnering with the ETP Recruitment Team
- Assist with managing campus inventory and shipments
- Create and send calendar invitations and program communications
- Support the management of the team shared mailbox and respond in a timely manner
- Assist with intern, extern, and development program events and logistics
- Support offboarding activities for the internship program
- Support other Early Talent Pipeline programs and efforts as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of previous experience in staffing coordination, programming, or an HR environment preferred
- Experience using HR, recruiting and event systems such as Taleo, SmartRecruiter, Handshake, Avature, and Brazen preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills and the ability to interact with customers and team members at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritization skills and follow-up
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Outlook
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.