- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameHaridas Mohandas
Design, perform, develop and deliver effective Permit to Work system training for E&P and contractors employees, under the supervision and monitoring of Field Operation Manager/ Plant Manager of E&P assets through (1) Deliver PTW system training, (2) Design and develop training materials as per the PTW & relevant HSE Procedures, (3) Assess and evaluate effectiveness of the training materials (4) Assist in PTW System Audits and prepare PTW Audit Analysis report, (5) Develop and maintain training schedule. (6) Develop and maintain PTW training data base for all employees and contractors and conduct refresher trainings. (7) Conduct PTW system assessments, (8) Assist in incident investigations relevant to PTW as and when required. (9) Prepare and submit monthly training completion reports. (10) Conduct PTW System implementation assurance and advise on continual improvements. (11) Conduct result analysis of the PTW Training assessments. (12) Provide coaching and mentoring for employees and contractor of PTW system implementation.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver effective Permit to Work system training for E&P and contractors' employees in different E&P Assets including any additional E&P assets.
- Design and prepare Permit to work system training material as per PTW and relevant HSE Procedures.
- Deliver PTW pre-request SSOW HSE Associated trainings as per PTW Procedure.
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of PTW training material and implementation.
- Develop and maintain training schedules separately for all E&P assets.
- Assist in conducting PTW System Audis and generate audit reports.
- Develop and maintain PTW training data base for all employees and contractors and conduct refresher trainings separately for all E&P Assets.
- Participate and assist in incident investigations relevant to PTW as and when required.
- Gather feedback of the associated training from employees and contractors and cascade the feedback to the concerned department with proposed actions.
- Prepare monthly training completion reports of all E&P assets.
- Act as PTW system advocate and promote the implementation of the system and associated HSE Safe System Of Work (SSOW).
- Conduct PTW Assessments and prepare result analysis and advise the concerned Field Operation Manager/ Plant Manager and HSE department on the result analysis.
- Collaborate with Operations, Maintenance & HSE department for PTW implementation coordination in day-to-day activities.
- Perform coaching and mentoring of PTW System applicability to all employees and contractors.
- Conduct frequent field visits to the work locations to monitor the implementation and applicability of PTW System.
- Influence on HSE culture by spreading awareness, education to the staff on the HSE best practice.
- Implement solutions that educate and encourage internal and external stakeholders to effectively support the PTW System implementation.
- Monitors the day-to-day operations in order to assure that best practices and recommendations from investigation reports are in place.
- Conduct frequent reviews of raining materials, PTW and associated HSE procedures for continual improvements.
- Assist on PTW relevant tasks provided by the Field Operation Manager and HSE Department.
- Travel up to 50% to E&P Assets as per business needs.
Minimum qualifications for this position is a Diploma in Engineering, HSE or equivalent
- NEBOSH IGC Level 3 (Required)
- Learning and Development Qualification (Train The Trainer) Highfield recogised or equivalent.
Excellent knowledge of written, read, and spoken English (required), Arabic and Hindi is preferable.
Background and experience
+12 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas industry preferably in Upstream Exploration and Production
Well conversant with PTW System applicability in oil and gas Upstream industry.
Preferably Electronic Permit To Work System.
Well-acquainted with HSE training background.
Fundamentals of HSSE - Comprehensive knowledge of occupational health & safety. Detailed understanding of general industry standards and the requirements of the more frequently referenced standards
- Deep knowledge of basic health and safety concepts such as hazard
and risk assessment, PTW System, Root cause analysis, machine/ equipment safety, confined space entry among others.
- Knowledge of HSSE Management System, Knowledge of ISO
- Experience in HSSE audits.
- Knowledge of risk management methods and practices.
- Process Safety knowledge, NEBOSH Process Safety is preferred.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.