Marketing Copy Editor
2+ month initial contract
Fully remote (Team is in Redwood City, CA)
Hourly Rate: $45-48/hr
Orion Group is seeking for a remote Marketing Copy Editor to work with our global medical device manufacturing client in Redwood City, California. Use your editing skills and understanding of scientific language to help create clear, consistent marketing content for a life sciences audience.
The Marketing Copy Editor is responsible for editing English-language marketing content for grammar, clarity, consistency and corporate writing style. This position is part of the content quality team within the Marketing Operations group and will be fully remote.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Edit different kinds of marketing content across multiple markets (B2B)
* Learn and apply trademark and brand guidelines
* Work within a global marketing organization
The essential requirements of the job include:
* 2+ years of experience as a copy editor
* Degree in a science, language or communication field
* Consistently editing against a style guide, while preserving technical meaning and delivering feedback within the required timeframes
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience:
* Working in the life sciences industry, Contract, remote, hours variable up to 40 hours/week
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.