Marketing Communications Specialist
6-month initial contract
$30-$33/HR based on health benefits
Durham County, NC
Are you looking for a new and amazing opportunity to expand your marketing skills with an expanding Agrichemical company in Durham, NC?!
If so please keep reading and apply!
Orion Group is now hiring a Marketing Communications specialist for our Argrichemical client in North Carolina!
The Marketing Communications Specialist will help research and develop a wide range of internal communications that promote the activities and successes of the organization such as articles, news and press releases, emails, blog and social media posts, and presentations.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will also research and report on corporate milestones and activities, assist with planning, promoting, and executing internal events and functions, as well as conceptualize and produce graphics occasionally.
The candidate chosen for this role will support processes and programs in direct functional area or department with broad operational boundaries and collect and analyze information and data related to function or department when required.
The incumbent may contribute to the delivery of reports and minor changes or corrections of functional area or department tools also.
· Ability to analyze and convey technical information.
· Proven content writing, social media, and graphic design experience. A portfolio is preferred but not required.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· Experienced in social media messaging and content.
· Familiar with graphic design concepts and best practices.
· Awareness of best practices in communicating with internal audiences
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty - preferably communications, marketing, etc.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.