Management Accountant/Ops Manager
- Posted 13 July 2022
- Salary Neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our Oil & Gas Service Company client is seeking an experienced Management accountant with a good business awareness and an ability to oversee on operational issues within a busy and fast-moving oil & gas service company.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L review
* Managing day to day cashflow
* Reviewing foreign exchange exposures and liaise with treasury department
* Assisting with the preparation/review of international trade documents such as Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees
* Vat - Review returns and manage VAT queries for both UK and overseas registrations.
* Financial reporting including the preparation of information for the audit
* Stock reporting and analysis.
* Supporting the accounts team with technical queries
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experienced Excel user with knowledge of Pivot tables, lookups and data ranges
* Good all round IT skills due to multiple software systems in use.
* Would suit a Qualified accountant or qualified by experience (QBE).
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055241.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.