We have an urgent job opportunity for Lead of Commissioning Rotating Equipment position.
Below details for reference:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- With minimum 10 years' leadership experience with detailed knowledge of H\Vac commissioning along with submersible pumps for seawater cooling, firewater, Nitrogen packages and Instrument Air packages's including design standards, specifications, operations, maintenance and interaction with OEMs.
- Knowledge and experience in Offshore Oil and Gas machinery.
- Well experience in management, coordination, planning, HSE engineering operations, technical, and problem solving.
- Extensive experience in implementing delivery of Rotating Equipment design, through completing risk based evaluation of complex technical issues.
- Keen in providing guidance in the preparation and stewardship of Rotating scope of work with Vendors and EPC contract, quality assurance and expertise while overseeing the Rotating aspects of the contract ensuring project deliverables and schedule are met.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office and technical software applications such as Lotus Notes, etc.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.