Partner Plus are delighted to have been retained by an global Leader in technical media, with a focus on filtration and separation. We have a current opportunity for a 2 x Key Account Manager's - Filtration on a permanent basis.
The product portfolio includes filter media made of cellulose, microglass fibers, synthetic fibers and composites for applications in industry, ventilation and air conditioning technology, clean rooms, respiratory protection and water treatment.
We are looking for a highly motivated sales people to focus on our clients customers in the field of filtration as a Key Account Manager and to further strengthen our European sales team (location - Frankfurt area). In this role, the incumbent is responsible for overall customer support and business growth.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support of existing key customers and profitable development of the business through the development and implementation of sales strategies
- Understand customer/market trends and translate this knowledge into technical/commercial solutions
- Representative of the customer within client with relevant interfaces
- Acquisition of comprehensive knowledge of client's processes, products and applications
- Secure use of the MS Office package, active use of Salesforce, creation of sales reports and execution of presentations
- Supporting the organization in product commercialization and launch, with a focus on targets for maximum profitability and performance
This is what you bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies as an industrial engineer or commercial degree with an affinity for technology
- Experience in the filtration industry with a focus on air conditioning, industrial applications and/or the automotive industry desirable
- Sales and negotiation skills with at least 3 years of professional experience
- High communication skills, openness, problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate in a multinational environment
- Fluent in German and English; Additional knowledge of the French or Italian is language is desirable
If you want to make a difference in a successful and growing company, we look forward to receiving your application, please include the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.