We have a current opportunity for a Industrial Area Project Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Kampala on a residential basis.
* Assist the Package Manager with the coordination of the Industrial Area detail design within EPC Contractor premises.
* Prepare and coordinate ad-hoc studies that may be required for the development of the CPF in parallel of the Enabling
Infrastructure, Drilling and offsite activities.
* Assist the Package Manager with the preparation of the detail design periodic reports and liaise with Enabling
Infrastructure, Offsites, Drilling Package Managers to ensure that detail design reporting is consistently reflected in the
overall Company report(s)
* On request, assist Package Managers with the preparation, evaluation and award of specific "call for tenders" for adhoc
studies and/or Purchase Orders.
* To be the support of Package Manager coordinating and carrying out various technical studies and preparing synthetic dossiers to
help Management on Technical arbitrations and decisions
The Service Provider must have the following qualifications:
Qualification: Engineering degree.
Experience: at least 6 years' experience - Operations and site work experience.
Engineering experience needed as the Industrial Area Project Engineer will be responsible for ensuring detailed design and overall design are performed in full compliance with the contract.
Good communication & organizational skills, able to work in a multicultural environment.
Ability to ensure coordination with Project Team and Contractors.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.