We have an urgent opportunity for (Head of Project Execution-Special Project) position.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / or Science Engineer major.
- With minimum 10 years of experience within Oil & Gas industry and 5 years Supervisory level by leading, planning, management, and execution for a portfolio of facilities, brownfield modification/retrofit projects, and adhering to Safety, Health, and Environment Performance for Projects in the assigned area of responsibilities.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office and other technical application.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
- Can mobilize within a month or less.
JOB DETAILS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Works effectively on projects in a highly dynamic team environment that has tight-deadlines, high pressure and visibility while requiring great accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-tasks and execute combined projects in multi-Assets.
- Displays flexibility in reprioritizing tasks and maintains composure while leading the subordinates in absorbing additional complexity and workload as the result of emergency and unplanned projects (Shutdown & Non-Shutdown) on both onshore and offshore facilities.
- Constant time pressure to analyse effectively and decide on all information relevant to project execution, that affect the running plant operation and company production and reputation ensuring timely delivery of shutdown material and on-time execution of all shutdown related projects.
- Interface with "Client's assets, maintenance, shutdown team, RLIC in handling SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure that the team of project engineers assigned complies with the Company procurement and contracting procedures and provide necessary support to the team in securing timely approvals as required by the business.
- Deal with external global vendors/OEM's whose areas are of expertise exceeding local contractor's capabilities.
- Promote inter-division and inter-department effective communication and encourage teamwork and sharing of lesson learned to ensure operational efficiencies.
- Review and validate company procedures to ensure the procedures supports the business & organizational requirements.
- Review and endorse prequalification, evaluation, and award of contracts to the contractors and vendors. Work closely with supply department to seek necessary tender committee approvals to progress the award of contracts & change orders.
- Assure the resolution of problems in more demanding and less familiar situations using own acquired knowledge and/or by mobilizing the necessary subject matter experts to ensure cost & schedule optimization and comprehensive solutions for complex tasks.
- Ensure the project performance related to HSE, planning and scheduling, project progress measurements, efficient reporting, quality, and cost are met.
- Communicate and interact with all internal and external stakeholders on project's requirements, performance, issues, and resolutions to ensure customer/shareholder satisfaction.
- Monitor and implement a rigorous change management process both within the project and contract scopes ensuring fair and efficient resolution of change orders/claims from contractors and take proactive measures to minimize/eliminate claims.
- Lead project objectives and scope of work in allocating a balanced-work assignment across all subordinates based on competency, ability, and experience levels. Oversee and ensure timely preparation, review, submit and obtain approval of projects expenses and annual budget updates.
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.