- Posted 19 June 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of G&A Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Support accurate reporting of G&A costs for the relevant company's teams at various locations
* Support the G&A Manager in delivering standardised and streamlined processes and reporting
* Support Replicon time writing system operations
* Support recharges of corporate allocations and intercompany recharges in line with prescribed procedures
* Maintain G&A cost centre hierarchy and DoA
* Support the delivery of monthly budget holder reporting including P&L variance analysis and associated
* Support preparation of plan and forecast data for G&A
* Process intercompany invoices and perform other monthly processing activities (for example prepayments, accruals, ad hoc journal postings, open item clearing, expenses) in line with prescribed procedures.
* Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and controls activities in line with prescribed requirements.
* Liaise with Internal and external audit
* Additional ad hoc support as and when required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Strong communication skills - able to build good working relationships with key stakeholders.
* Ability to prioritise and work to monthly deadlines.
* Flexible - capable of working on own initiative, but also demonstrating great teamwork.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills - to make sense of complex data, assess options and make sound recommendations.
* Organisational skills - to ensure all deliverables are fulfilled on time and of good quality.
* Commitment - possess passion and determination required to meet / exceed objectives.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* SAP ERP an advantage
* Effective change agent
* Part or full Qualified accountant preferable, although experience in a similar role will be valued.
* University degree
* Experience of roles preparing, aggregating and challenging financial information.
* Experience in dealing with varied stakeholders through matrix working.
* Experiencing of working in a team with varied stakeholders.
* Familiar with G&A allocation methodologies and time writing processes.
* Experience clearly articulating financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
* Previous experience with SAP, Replicon and Workday would be an advantage.
* Part qualified accountant or qualified accountant preferred although experience in similar role will be valued
* All company's mandatory training as requested, including Compliance training usually provided annually.
* Relevant CPD for Finance role
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055373.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.