We have an urgent opportunity for Expert Financial Accounting position.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- With minimum 6 years experience in inventory, material management, material mastering related to material standards and specifications within Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of Inventory report for stakeholders, material/inventory and data management.
- Computer literate and knowledge in software applications of ERP Inventory & SAP MM.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
- Can mobilize within a month or less.
- Responsible for the standardization of materials master data which shall eliminate ordering of duplicate materials.
- Developing buying specification and additional characteristics as per client E&P standards by taking measurements from manufacturer's catalogues and legacy reference documents, to make the information available in SAP.
- Capturing the relevant information from manufacturer's catalogues and other reference documents.
- Ensuring that the finished materials master data description in SAP can be used by Purchasing Department to replenish the item without additional information.
- Standardize the description format in a logical sequence based on COMPANY's Standardization rules for cataloguing.
- Use the standard material Master abbreviations to add new items or update/extend/deactivate existing items.
- Ensuring that the two-year spares are thoroughly reviewed against existing materials to avoid duplicate catalogue descriptions for the same item.
- Assist Requisition Originators, Lines, Buyers, and the Materials team in identifying the correct materials both for stores issue and purchasing, and resolve queries related to cataloguing.
- Coordinate with lines/ Buyers to obtain specific data from suppliers to correctly identify the materials in stock, or to create accurate materials master data descriptions when there is no physical stock, and assist Purchasing in specifying the right item to the supplier based on technically correct descriptions.
- Liaise with Global Data Management Pilog in the management of the SAP Material Master function.
- Ability to retrieve SAP inventory data as requested.
- Timely investigation and resolution of issues that occur with data involving inventory.
- Provide Inventory analytics and data analysis to support Material Management performance goals.
- Complete review inventory to ensure accuracy, identify discrepancies, and recommend corrective actions.
- Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Identify and suggest for any update on the existing data.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.