Business Development Manager
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Manager, based in Aberdeen.
* Assist with input to the strategic direction for the operational aspects of FET Subsea within the stated markets.
* Implement a sustainable strategy to develop the future products for the Global product line, in conjunction with Engineering.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of sustainable key client strategies.
* Generate awareness of the Company's brand and products.
* Responsible for setting and achieving client demand expectations.
* Develop and foster relationships with clients at strategic levels within their organization such that it serves to improve business-to-business relationships.
* Oversee the development and implementation of strategic improvements initiatives for the Product lines with respect to the non-oil and gas industries.
* Develop and implement a clear post-delivery support strategy.
* Regular reporting to the VP on the status of the advancement into the areas.
* Coordinate with senior management team and operations to develop, maintain and continually improve sales materials.
* Maintain behaviour in compliance with FET HSE requirements.
* Create and implement a strategic sales plan to grow the customer base within existing and new market segments and expansion beyond.
* Business Planning (Strategic, Business, Annual).
* Maintain and continually develop knowledge of competitive products, pricing and services.
* Work with the VP or designate to identify strategies and planning for the stability and future growth of the product lines.
* Provide technical, operational and economical presentations of the products to customers in person.
* Act as an ambassador of the Company at all levels both internally and externally.
* Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information, product requests and feedback gathered through related activities to the senior management team.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical Engineering
* Master's degree in business administration
* Experience in business development working with desired groups for expansion in international markets.
* In-depth knowledge of business products
* Proven ability to build relationships in new sectors with new clients
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Highly motivated
* Maintain behaviour in compliance with FET HSE requirements
* Maintain responsibility and accountability through personal commitment and behaviour
* Report any unsafe or environmentally unsound acts and conditions to their immediate supervisor such that remedial action can be taken to manage the risk.
* Relevant experience in business development and business representation
* Relevant industry experience
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/066484.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.