- Posted 23 June 2022
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Integrity Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe and environmentally prudent manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation, regulatory compliance and company's procedures and Engineering Standards
* The Asset Integrity Engineer will be responsible for the content of inspection plan(s) for the asset(s) that they are responsible for. The aim will be for the continued safe operation of plant together with a well-maintained RBI, anomaly database & integrity management system.
* Ensure anomalies found in the execution of the inspection programme are assessed, prioritised and reported in timely manner and integrity data is maintained to a high standard.
* Work towards successful delivery of the Asset Integrity Team, asset hub and wider company's Goals.
* Responsible for supporting Asset Integrity Supervisor and Asset integrity Engineers within the asset integrity function and asset hub teams.
* Maintain the Risk Based Inspection programme and Maximo EMS, interpret the RBI programme into inspection work scopes with the appropriate levels and types of inspection to allow asset Hubs to execute.
* Assist in the development of a Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) inspection plan.
* Responsible for ensuring the topside anomaly management system is maintained and that anomalies are correctly prioritised and remain updated.
* Responsible for carrying out first pass topsides pressure system Fitness for Service (FFS) assessments.
* Work with discipline engineers and asset Hub teams to maintain inspection strategies and programmes to address threats to asset integrity e.g., 'package' equipment; rotating equipment, vibration; and 'tertiary' equipment etc in line with industry best practice.
* Responsible for review of inspection and FM work packs and close-out.
* Responsible for generating Asset Integrity technical queries.
* Maintain and update KPI trending data.
* Liaise with planning group and ensure planned Asset Integrity team related activities remain on plan.
* Ensure timely closure of all assigned actions
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager
Experience & Qualifications:
* Educated to engineering degree level or satisfactory equivalent e.g., HND/HNC plus preferable NDT qualifications/ experience and/or vocational certificates.
* Experience in mechanical/asset integrity programmes.
* Familiarity with inspection techniques and industry best practice
* Conversant with mechanical design codes and have ability to carry out fitness for service calculations.
* Familiar with the operation of the Maximo-EMS
* Experience within inspection team environment.
* Strong team working skills.
* Accomplished planning and organisational skills.
* Effective communication and networking skills.
* Occasional offshore travel.
* Awareness of company's policies and Business Management System (BMS)
* Awareness of company's Values & Business Principles
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference:
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.