Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Engineer (Mechanical Operations and Maintenance), based in Aberdeen.
* Assist the project Field Ops Manager/SMART room Leader in coordinating cross-functional activity.
* Liase with SMART Room team members and provide support or information when required.
* Assist Safety with follow up on HSE and BEIS inspection actions and assist in drafting responses for Field Ops Manger approval.
* Review SECE dashboard and provide updates for Field Ops specific integrity threats.
* Focal point within Smart Room for audit actions, e.g. OPERSAFE, PTR, MAESTRO, etc.
* Assist with initiatives to improve safety / efficiency / reliability. Participate in modifications safety review and assessment process as appropriate.
* Ensure that appropriate procedures, training and information are in place for modifications and new equipment received offshore.
* Develop and maintain highly effective and productive relationships with internal and external contacts.
* Influence multi-discipline teams to ensure solutions are agreed and supported and liquidated according to planning agreements.
* Deputise as project SMART Room Team Lead.
* Support the Smart Room lead in communications and commercial information provision to JV partners.
* Review 6 week plan against CMMS maintenance plan and ensure SIMOPS have been identified and minimised.
* Ensure the planning gates are being met wrt to CMMS updates, notifications/work orders/SO's etc. Assist discipline engineers where applicable.
* Focal point for asset short term Action Log; attend morning call and collate actions/distribute to discipline leads.
* Focal point for asset Material tracker, SECE deferral & SCEF register
* Assist Operations Supt with maintaining the Critical Equipment Register.
* Support the Maintenance review, financial approval and deferral processes
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience in oil and gas process/production
* Experience in an operational or front-line support role
* Experienced in handling budgets and financial approvals
* Thorough knowledge of onshore/offshore process and production systems
* Knowledge of industry norms and specifications
* Experience of working in an offshore environment
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/06814
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.