Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Warehouse Operator, based in Montrose.
* Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery / pick up.
* Receiving and processing warehouse stock / offshore returns.
* Performing warehouse inventory controls.
* Keep a clean & safe warehouse environment.
* Report any discrepancies.
* Operate warehouse vehicles & equipment, report any defects promptly.
* Follow company HSE & Quality standards.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in a warehouse environment.
* Experience in warehouse ERP systems
* Good organisational & time management skills
* Forklift trained, B1 / B2 preferred.
3 Month Contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068088.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.