Turnaround Planning Specialist
London Area - Hybrid
Great opportunity to work as a Turnaround Planning Specialist for a Global Energy company based in the London area.
The Turnaround Planning Specialist will provide leadership and technical expertise to the turnaround team for non-cycle ending events as well as the execution stage of various assigned outages. This team is composed of maintenance supervisors, contract job representatives, execution contractors as well as supporting disciplines across all 5 stages of the turnaround.
* To lead the Turnaround Common Practice (TCP) process for assigned events, communicating and tracking teams progress against TCP milestones to ensure good FEL and execution.
* Accountable for the execution oversight of site/region non-cycling ending outages.
* Creation, review and update the TAR risk register & action item logs to ensure proper due dates and mitigation plans.
* Accountable for communication with TAR Management and Area Steering Team members statuses, risks and challenges.
* Lead the development and mentoring of planning and execution teams.
* Experience in petrochemical turnarounds industry.
* Experience in planning, scheduling, and execution of TAR, Projects or significant Maintenance events.
* Track record in project management skills.
* Experienced in contractor management and performance.
* Capable of influencing across disciplines.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.