Treasury and Billing Advisor
Our client's looking for a Treasury and Billing Advisor to provide support to the Finance & Control Department including but not limited to ensuring timely processing of invoices, preparation of intercompany documentation and reporting as required.
This position has been determined as inside IR35 and therefor is offered on a PAYE only basis. This is a 12-month renewable contract ideally starting in February 2023.
Key responsibilities include:
* Treasury & Billing activities
* Timely processing of invoices.
* Payroll reconciliations.
* Banks and loans reconciliations.
* Cash flow positions analysis
* Loan renewals
* Analysis of ageing position of the Company's receivables
* Preparation of invoices back up
Skills and competencies include:
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
* Stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
* Planning and organisational skills
* Ability to identify and set priority actions, managing a heavy, complex and ever-changing workload.
* Effectively manage own time and deal competently with a variety of activities and projects
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Problem solving and decision-making capability.
* Ability to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality
* Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to show initiative and assume added responsibilities when appropriate.
* Awareness and appreciation of multicultural organizations and work groups
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
* Fluent in English and Italian is advantageous.
* Knowledge and experience: Relevant experience in a similar role
* University degree in Finance & Accounting
Kindly reach out for further information about this position if qualities are met.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.