Training Materials Specialist
4 month contract with potential to convert to FTE
Schedule: From Monday to Friday, from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
This is a Hybrid Schedule
The employee will spend 2/3 days in the office and the rest remote. This may change but we will give notice and work with him/her.
Top 3 skills:
1. Office 365 with special focus on SharePoint (Very Important).
3. Customer Service.
1. Time Management.
2. Interpersonal skills.
Additional Job Description:
The key responsibilities to be performed by this employee included, but are not limited,
Partner with the PSLs and SFs to execute administrative functions associated with Learning Central and Competency Central, including:
- Scheduling training sessions, enrolling personnel, and supporting closing sessions in Learning Central.
- Creating and editing competencies in the administrative portal of Competency Central.
- Interfacing with HRIS team for course creation, curricula assignment, etc.
- Supporting GBL, PSL and SFs on reporting needs surrounding learning/competencies.
Support session facilitation needs:
- Execute LOIs for US-training.
- Support PSLs and SFs scheduling classroom space as needed for sessions.
- Support purchases as needed (classroom supplies, manuals, etc.) with P-card.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.