Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Trainee SAP Assistant, based in Aberdeen.
* Support the Coordination of planned change requests made via SAP, ensuring all appropriate master data and stakeholder approvals have been received prior to updating master data in SAP
* Update SAP master data as required, including but not limited to Asset Registers, Maintenance plans. etc...
* Work closely with all master data & ERP stakeholders, including Operational, Finance, IT, Planning and SCM teams.
* Contribute and support improvements to make the application of the system more efficient and user friendly within the company, including the introduction of new transactions via system functionality testing, or the introduction of new or updated software and/or hardware.
* Support the CMMS team in providing Front End support to Offshore and Onshore Users in the use of SAP
Experience & Qualifications:
* Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel etc.)
* Excellent communication and written skills, Attention to detail
* Self-confident, dynamic, approachable, flexible with a "can do" attitude
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064096.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.